Thraki Palace S.A.
Thraki Palace S.A. (Palakidis family), owning company of Thraki Palace Thalasso Spa Hotel & Conference Center, began in 1999 an extensive investment plan with the ultimate vision of creating a new point of reference for high-quality tourism and convention services.
- The first stage of the investment plan was contacted in three phases:
- 1st phase: August 2001 (Hotel - 75 rooms)
- 2nd phase: December 2001 (Conference Center)
- 3rd phase: January 2003 until June 2003 (Extension of 75 rooms)
- The second stage was completed in 2010 and included the construction of a fully organized Spa - Thalassotherapy Center with a total extent of 2.400 m2.
- The third stage began in 2017 and includes the total renovation of the venue. Additionally, Thraki Palace S.A. announced that the hotel joined the wolrd’s biggest hotel chain, WYNDHAM HOTEL GROUP, and will be rebranded as Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Thraki. Ramada is one of the most recognized hotel brands in the world, with 850 hotels spanning more than 60 countries.
- Finally, the fourth stage of the investment plan includes the extension of the hotel’s infrastructure and the construction of an organized marina for the reception of all nature of recreations ships.